Sunday, September 4, 2011

Get paid to blog

Check this one out, I just read on a website several methods of how to make money online. Now they ranged from Paid survey's to Pay per click's on your site.

From what I read and understand after checking out most of the sites that interested me was that only a few were credible. But 2 of the sites really stood out to me and I want to share those with you.

#1 http://payperpost.com

Yes this one was my favorite because anyone can use them and its simple to sign up and get started. They pay you for blogs that you post for them. They offer you an assignment, say to post about a new product and you post on your blog about the product. They pay you for the post, and also pay you a predetermined amount per work in the blog. Mine started out at .005 cents per word so that's $1 per 200 words. Which is not bad for just starting out.

The more established your blog is the more they pay you.

#2 http://payu2blog.com

Ok this was my 2nd favorite and i'll tell you why. This site does have a requirement that needs met before they will accept you. All it is, is that your blog has been around for at least 90 days, and that during those 90 days you have kept up with posting.

Same deal with these people, you do a blog for them and they pay you. They pay every 2 weeks via paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment