Sunday, September 4, 2011

Web Biz Insider

If you have a blog or a website and need to increase your traffic, Webbizinsider can help you somewhat.
I signed up for this site and entered my blog address into the link. This is what I have found out about the company in the past day.

You have to have "credits" with the company in order to get traffic to your website. There are a few ways for you to earn credits. The method I used was "surfing" where you view random web page ads which take about 10 seconds each and you earn credits and bonus credits for viewing them. You can also purchase credits, but I stuck with the free.

The site then uses your credits up to do the same for your blog/website etc. They use 2 credits for each hit your address receives.

The site has brought me a good deal of hits since signing up and having credits, but I don't feel that they are quality. Like me when I view the other pages to earn credits, I only stay until I can click the next one to earn credits. I'm pretty sure that all the traffic coming to my address are doing the same.

If you need quality traffic, people that are actually going to look into your site and/or participate, I wouldn't recommend this program to you. However, just hits to your site from different computers does look good in the search engines and will get you more quality traffic in the end. I will stick to using this for now until I get more quality traffic like yourself, thank you for visiting.

Give it a try for yourself if you would like to generate more traffic to your site or blog.
Web Biz Insider

No comments:

Post a Comment